Hello Grillbots Fans!
Wondering what to do with all the leftover pumpkin this fall? Try Shape Magazine's Sweet and Sour Grilled Pumpkin recipe!
- l lb Sugar Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 3 tbsp. White sugar
- Kosher salt
- Chopped fresh mint or parsley
- Thinly sliced garlic
- Cut pumpkin in half and scrape out seeds/membrane
- Peel each half and cut into ¼-½ inch slices.
- Whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt
- Coat the pumpkin slices in the olive oil, garlic, and salt mix
- Grill slices over medium heat for a few minutes on each size
- In a small saucepan mix the vinegar, sugar and remaining garlic oil in the bowl
- Cook until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture thickens
- Drizzle the sauce over the pumpkin
- Garnish with min, parsley and garlic if desired.
Have we got news for you! Grillbots has partnered with Total Apps to bring you an all-new way to make your purchases! Check out our video on Facebook. Like what you see? True Apps makes it easy to purchase Grillbots directly from our Facebook feed!
Sneak Peek into Grillbots H.Q.:
While you were our grilling, we were out filming! Be on the lookout for an amazing Grillbots-related feature, and take a gander at some of the returning blue and orange Grillbot colors!